We have seen some dramatic developments in extension design in the past 12 months. A team mate of mine did some experimentation with foam and heat shrink. I copied him using balsa wood (!)
Our Latest News
View our latest news articles below:
The main purpose of this test was to gather data using an AeroPd (air speed) to compare to Garmin data (wheel speed). I failed the upload test for the data recorded on the AeroPod.
I have found that pacing the 20-minute test can be quite tricky, so I have devised an alternative 20-minute test that is a combination of a step ramp test and the 20-minute test.
I set out compare my ENVE 7.8 front with a 5000 TL to my older 808 with a Conti TT and a Tubolito tube. The results weren’t quite what I expected.
I wanted to compare the CdA of my current “tall and narrow” position to the low position that I used in the 2014 season, to see if it would be worthwhile doing another six months, over the winter, re-adapting to a low riding position.
I hadn’t had the opportunity to test the Met Drone against the Race 8 until recently. I did one set of tests before our club circuit TT last Wednesday and another set of tests today. The results were consistent within the margin of error.
My 51 P3C was getting a bit scruffy, it was time for a re-finishing. Here are some details of the changes and components used to set the bike up for the 2019 TT season.
My focus in the winter months is on training and preparation for the next season. Most of my training is highly structured workouts on the turbo, however, I do get out and do some real world riding occasionally, and this is the bike I am using at the moment ……
The standard method is to measure height from the ground and off-set of the saddle nose from the centre line of the bottom bracket. This works well on a single bike but is not ideal when trying to replicate the back-end geometry between different bikes. Here’s an alternative method that I use …..
Now available without the need to email …. … and if you are wondering what the illustration is, one of the bar end plugs is a dummy and the other is a toggle switch for my eTap rear mech., both cables are in the same extension, therefore no need for an exposed cable to the blip box.